Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bloggy Blog


AHOY!
So today I start a blog about my obsession, all things nautical and preppy. With a mix of my married life and living as an unemployed graduate RN, with a splash of my hunt for the perfect house and puppy and a hint of decorating and cooking!! So if these topics and more are your LIFE preserver please continue reading.

After planning a preppy, nautical wedding.....




and decorating our little apartment...



Please note: This is obviously from Christmas. Unfortunately, we don't normally have a 7 1/2 foot tree in our living room. Although it would be nice to have the smell of pine in our apartment all the time.


and now planning a preppy, nautical baby shower for my cousin..



I have decided to talk about it. So if you are still reading and still interested please stay tuned for some good, nautical, preppy times!



No comments:

Post a Comment