Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Mother Always Told Me White Is Right!


Spring is right around the corner and I cannot wait! I also cannot wait until my birthday. Not only because it's my birthday, but it is also the last day of winter and that means I can start wearing bright colors and whites without getting the stink eye. Anyway after some online window shopping I noticed a trend... White! Lots and lots of white!

 Lilly Pulitzer seems to think to think white is right. Just check out their new arrivals.

Need more white? How about some Shoshanna:

  

Even Carrie is into white.


What is the best part about wearing white?
 All of the bold accessories that you can wear with it.

Like these from Saks




Yummy! So dearest Spring, please hurry!

2 comments:

  1. I love a great white dress! Love those necklaces - especially the second and second to last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you KNOW I am loving white right now. Makes me think of Kent and when spring FINALLY sprung and we all would rock our shifts for the first time in months. I can practically smell the air!

    ReplyDelete